Well, after about 4 months working full time while traveling back and forth between Idaho Falls and St. George, looking for someone to buy our house and looking at over 50 houses trying to find one to buy, and after the last 2 weeks of sleeping on air matresses and living in hotel rooms waiting for our houses to close, we moved in to our house in Idaho Falls yesterday. (August 2, 2008) A whole bunch of people that I work with showed up to help us and we got everything off of the trailer and into the house/garage. (This was no small project as we completely filled a 26 ft. semi trailer with our stuff. And that was after giving away and throwing away pickup truck fulls.) So now, as soon as we go through 514, 856 boxes, the moving crazyness will come to an end. I would write more but I think I'm going to go take a nap.
I think you've earned a nap (especially in your own bed)!! Love you guys! Kels
ReplyDelete