Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tokyo

Every direction I look from my hotel, all I can see is the city stretching out to the horizon.
This huge intersection below my hotel is next to a major train, bus, and subway station. At night there are thousands of people who cross in all directions, all at the same time when the lights are green for pedestrians.


The Shibuya Mark City is a huge shopping and office building and contains the hotel I am staying at.




The tall tower on the left is the Tokyu Excel hotel and I am on the 24th floor, one from the top.




2 comments:

  1. Just saw your pictures! So cool!! But we lost our phone connection--so sad! Hope you call back. What a huge mass of humanity. Would you think you are in a good part of the city? I can't believe it is Sunday morning there already--you will be home soon. Can't wait. Love ya, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so futuristic. I think it would be cool to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there, too crazy!

    ReplyDelete