Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Sunday Snow Storm

I'm sitting here writing to Michael, looking out our front window and watching it snow again. We have had a lot of weekend snow storms this winter, it feels so Deja Vu. But, I would much rather sit in my warm house on a weekend and watch it snow than to have to go out in it. This time the snow is falling left to right straight across the window because of how hard the wind is blowing. I tried to take a picture so you could see what I mean, but it doesn't show the way I hoped.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...will winter never cease? Cedar City is very similar. It starts to warm up a little and you think "yes! finally! spring!" but then it all comes crashing down in freezing wind and snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here!! We have a flurry of snow when it was time to head to church, but it had melted by the time we were headed home. Nyah and I went for a walk after church and it was still chilly.

    ReplyDelete