I decided that I wanted a camera, especially since we were going on this trip to Oregon. So, I bought one and it came last Friday. Brenda and I tried to get outside on Saturday to try it out but it was windy and really cold so we just gave up. Sunday, however, turned out to be one of the prettiest days we've had this year. So, between conference sessions we went down to the river and enjoyed the day and took a bunch of pictures. These three were all taken at the same time while standing in one spot. One of the things I wanted in my camera was the ability to zoom in from a long way out. It seems to do a really good job of that.


Wow! That does have a good zoom. I really wish I had a zoom lens for my camera. Maybe someday. Justin and I are going to Anaheim and Disneyland for our anniversary. We're way excited. I'll have to take pictures, too, and post them. yay for anniversaries!
ReplyDeleteNICE!!
ReplyDelete