So, the kite festival was Saturday and, of course, this is what Sunday morning looks like. I've spent many many Sunday's this year, at my desk, looking out the window at this same scene . It was such a perfect day yesterday, I spent the whole day wishing I was golfing.
Olivia & NF1 Update
-
Well, so. . . . here it is:
These are the results from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) on the
volumetric measurements of the plexiform neurofibroma ...
9 years ago
Wow, I don't envy you guys at all. Cedar City kind of did the same thing. It was warm for like two days and then it got cold again. But, we don't have snow, just a lot of strong wind and some rain. I want to move back to St. George so much!
ReplyDeleteWe have snow today too. Stinky snow.
ReplyDeleteWhat about Thursday? Is the weather looking up then?
ReplyDeleteIs Thursday the day you are coming home?
ReplyDelete