Saturday, April 11, 2009

On the Road Again
















Just a short note (if that's possible) before we head to the Portland Temple. We have had a great time so far--I love road trips and especially when I'm with your dad. He's so much fun. We have seen some amazing things--I have never been west of Burley, Idaho this way. We saw numerous wind farms, and one area had huge tree farm(s), and then of course the usual dairy farms and cattle ranches. The wind farms were everywhere--what does that tell you? We drove by a rest area and just one of the blades was on a flatbed trailer and it was huge in person. We also managed to find the needle in the haystack--we ran into Grandma, Rhea, Dorthea and Julene on the way. How amazing is that? All in all, this trip has been delightful--we got to Portland and the trees are leafing and the flowers are totally blooming--spring at last!! Love ya!

1 comment: