Okay, so it's funny how fast life can change. Or maybe bizarre is a better word. Anyway, my last blog was all about the possible new job at the garden nursery, and then I went on to whine about what the heck I was supposed to do with my life. Well, your dad came home from work the other day and said that Steve, the new customer service manager, had asked him about me. He needs someone to help with projects and he had heard that I might be good at that, and that he'd like to talk to me. Oh my heck! So...I talked to him yesterday and his proposal sounds like something I might be interested in--it sounds like what I was supposed to do before and never got there. Anyway, I can do part-time, flexibility with schedule, same pay as before ($11) and we would look at a project, come up with possible solutions, he would decide what he wanted me to do, and then I would run with it. Also, NO PHONE DUTY!!!!! As a matter of fact, the desk I might sit at doesn't even have a phone jack available--WHAT!!! I start Thursday morning. Look, I don't know if it's the right thing to do, but it's worth a try. With car troubles, recent medical bills, upcoming travels, and debt, it's good to do something to contribute. I've had a nice vacation. And, I'm thinking of keeping the summer nursery job too, just because I might enjoy it. We'll see--pretty crazy, huh?
Kelsey--I really enjoy your picture entries on your blogs--love those kids. It's just plain fun to see them being who they are. I actually enjoy all of your blogs--I check them on a daily basis. Love, Mom
Olivia & NF1 Update
-
Well, so. . . . here it is:
These are the results from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) on the
volumetric measurements of the plexiform neurofibroma ...
9 years ago
Yeah!! That sounds like a much better job than customer service! I like doing the picture entries the best because my kids are the best, of course.
ReplyDelete